Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... something?!?

Well...
I really don't know where to start on this one (probably should do a quote from one of the books)
  *runs to book shelf, ruffles through pages*
I got it!!

           " A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch hiker can have."
(wait, how does that relate to what I am talking about)

           " forty-two"
(I guess people would get it, but it really doesn't make sense why I would have it here either)

Just, "Don't Panic" I'll get to what I'm talking about...

    hey!! I did it

Okay, moving past that, what I really want to talk about is that someone is doing something with The Hicthhiker's guide to the Galaxy. I really don't know what it is, all I know is that Hothead Games (http://www.hotheadgames.com/blog/ or http://www.thenewhitchhikersguide.com/) has something to do with it but they never said what. If you like to use deductive reasoning, you might have figured that this is going to be a video game, but in both of the websites they don't say anything about it. I honestly, think it will be an app for tablets or smart phones where you can just access random, made-up information about different places in the universe. (and if they did that then it would sorta look the way it did in the movie)
So, if you like The Hicthhiker's guide to the Galaxy or find any of this interesting, you can sign up for the mailing list they have on http://www.thenewhitchhikersguide.com/


So, to any and all who are reading this (probably no one) stick out your thumb, comment, criticize, and all that other good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment